June 2017 Reading List
I need a break from historical romances, there.. I said it.. and I’m not sorry.. don’t get me wrong, I love them.. they are by far my favorite genre, I won’t stray for long, but sometimes I need to step away and focus a little deeper, (and not have to hide the book cover from polite society).
Why I choose this book:
- multi-generational same family saga– follow the build of a family dynasty through 200 years of history. I will read almost any series that continues with the same characters across books. So this one scores high potential in that dept.
- American Revolution– I think I am just excited that Turn:Washington Spies returns for its final season this month (June 17th), and this was a great to way gear up.
- John Jakes is the author– he brought us North and South…enough said.
- It’s 4,676 pages over 8 books!!
- All 8 books have an audio companion– You’re welcome Jenn 😉
- The first book is titled The Bastard…how can it not be good???
May 2017 Reading List
In progress Series- Next Release